Chips and cracks are dangerous when they appear in your windshield. Not only can they obstruct your vision, but they can become larger without warning causing a structural weakness that puts you in harms way. Centennial Glass can help to repair most chips and even cracks in windshields before they escalate into major problems.
St Paul Auto Glass: To Repair or Replace?
If you have a chip in your windshield or rear windshield it is must better to have that chip repaired rather than replace the entire glass. The cost is less to repair a windshield than it is to replace the windshield in your car. There are a few cases where the windshield or rear windshield cannot be repaired. This means that your car will need windshield replacement. Those situations include:
- Tempered glass.
- Windshield or rear windshield with embedded antenna (if the antenna is damaged)
- Defrost strips on rear windshields. These drive up the cost of repair.
If your car's windshield needs to be replaced then we can handle that job too. Centennial Glass is employee owned and operated. We take pride in every job we do because we are the company. We use only the best glass and the finest adhesive products for windshield repair and replacement services. At the heart of what we do is a love for cars. We use our love for automobiles to fuel a deep commitment to provide quality auto glass work.
Who We Are
We are located in Lino Lakes, Minnesota. We provide service to all of St Paul, MN. We work with private parties, dealers, and Insurance companies to return damaged vehicle glass to factory conditions. We are qualified to remove, clean and replace window glass, windshields, and rear windshields. This means that we understand how modern cars are assembled. We take the time to understand the quiet cabin technology with which many new cars are designed to provide. When replace a rear windshield we sometimes must remove interior panels and padding. Once the glass has been installed we replace the padding and panels to factory like standards.
Why Choose Centennial Glass?
- We bring an enormous amount of auto glass experience to every job we accept. We have been in business for 25 years. That means every piece of glass we repair or replace comes with a ton of experience. Our goal is always high customer satisfaction. Your car matters to us.
- We are certified by the National Glass Association (NGA.) The NGA tests each applicant to make sure that they are experienced enough to wear an NGA badge. We Take our Certified Glass Installer badge seriously. It means our experience has been validated and our high quality work is being noticed.
- We an Approved repair business by all Insurance companies. This means that we can work with your insurance company to replace or repair the glass on your car, truck or SUV.
- We offer a Cash Discount for those customers who are not putting a claim in through their insurance company.
- We use only the highest grade of glass and the best adhesives to hold the glass in place. Quality work begins with quality products.
- We are professionals. We provide high quality work and great customer service.
- We are mobile so we can come to your home or your business and make your car like new again.
Centennial Glass Services
- We replace window glass on doors.
- We replace Wing Windows on newer and older cars.
- We replace Rear Windshields.
- We replace Front Windshields.
- We can repair Chips on Front and Rear Windshields.
- We clean up broken glass.
- We clean your windows.
If you would like a free quote on windshield repair or windshield replacement just call us at (651)-563-1777. We are always happy to provide you with a free quote that details costs, time and our guarantee
Contact us today for all of your car's glass needs.